Monday, December 21, 2015

Filter Experiments

In the filter project we had to choose one picture and do 20 different filters for it. My goal for this project was to get this done at school. Yes, I met this goal because I finished it on the last day we had to do it. My greatest strength was seeing what the filter did and if it was right for the photograph. One thing that could improve on is more experimenting with the different photos. Which photograph do you think is the best.

Unedited
Mosaic
Edge
Weave
Photo Copy
Old Photo




4 comments:

  1. I really liked how you used the Old Picture On The flower it just made it look like it had more texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the weave would look great on a basket or a purse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture in the old photo and mosiac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the old photo

    ReplyDelete